Building And Contents Insurance

Building And Contents InsuranceYour home and its contents are two of your most valuable assets. Reid Briggs insurance brokers work with a number of specialist insurers to source the right cover for you.

When insuring your buildings cover usually includes driveways, patios, outbuildings and party walls, so your sum insured must be adequate to include these as well. Whereas when looking at insuring contents, this covers your moveable items, things you would take with you when moving house. 

For further information or to obtain your quotation:

  • Contact Steph Gardner on 01424 612567


What our clients say...

Thank you to the members of your company this is to me both personally and in my business obtaining insurance for various different reasons ranging from home insurance, pet insurance, empty property insurance etc. At times the insurance we require can be quite complicated particularly with probate empty properties and travel insurance for clients who have medical needs. Whatever request I have made to Reid Briggs insurance cover has been dealt with quickly and efficiently but, more important in a very helpful and pleasant manner. I would have no hesitation in recommending your firm.–Christine Haniver, Cornfield Law

Many thanks Helen indeed and particularly for your patience and consideration. All being well, we`ll be back to you in 12 months time and maybe, looking for a little longer away :). Great service from Reid Briggs Helen, and that`s down to you and much appreciated by us. Best Regards.–IH, Cornwall