Care Home and Care Provider Insurance

Care Home ProvidersIf you are running a residential facility providing care, whether a commercial Residential Care Home or a Registered Charity, we can arrange cover for residential establishments catering for residents who are EMI, with sensory impairment, adults with Learning Disabilities, Palliative Care, as well as providing Respite Care services. With Liability cover including Medical Malpractice cover.

Convenient package based cover makes life easier for you, with options to cover passenger lifts, boilers and motorised equipment. Minibus cover can also be arranged.

For Domiciliary Care providers whether you care for children, the elderly, those with physical disabilities, provide Palliative Care, or combination of these,  we cover your Liability for service provided in your clients` homes including Treatment Risks Liability, Malpractice cover and Professional Indemnity. We can also quote for your office location whether in commercial premises or if you have your offices in your home. We also quote for Independent Living adult residential units.

Here at Reid Briggs Insurance Brokers our experienced team find the right cover for your requirements at a competitive price. We give you the peace of mind which comes with ongoing broker support for any cover changes you make, at renewal time, and during a claim if this should happen.

For commercial or charitable residential care organisations  and domiciliary care provider quotations:

  • Contact Keely Featherstone on 01424 612554


What our guests say...

Thank you for all your help Keely which is much appreciated with our claim.–David Exon

We have an excellent relationship with our brokers Reid Briggs. Keely will give you sound advice.–David Barrett, The Bridge Project